The Laura metallic silver cross body hobo-style bag is meticulously hand crocheted in Brazil with over 2,000 post-consumer recycled aluminum soda tabs. It's a wearable work of art with a smooth rounded shape that creates a strong fashion statement. An outstanding example of eco-fashion, and sustainable design that always gets tons of compliments
- Metallic cross-body hobo bag handmade from recycled aluminum soda tabs.
- Size: Bag dimensions = 14 inches long x 28 inches wide, with a 24 inch long strap (with a 20 inch strap-drop from top of strap to top of bag).
- Finely hand crafted with exquisite details: fully lined with brocade silver fabric liner, one inside zipped pocket and custom metal top zipper.
- Available in silver or black thread for a silver thread-on-silver-tabs or black thread-on-silver-tabs option.
- Handmade in Brazil by fair trade artisan collectives. Each piece is signed by the artist.