The Laura is a boho crossbody bag has the shiny metallic appearance of medieval chainmail armor but is actually made of lightweight recycled aluminum. Handcrafted in Brazil by skilled women artisans who transform aluminum scrap to fashion, each bag uses over 2,000 recycled aluminum pop-tops and takes over one day to make. The result is a stunning metallic silver crossbody bag is impeccably finished and soft to the touch.
Size: 14 inches long x 28 inches wide,
Strap: 24 inch long, (20 inch strap-drop)
Thread color: black, silver
- Boho crossbody bag handmade in Brazil from polished scrap aluminum.
- Each piece is the work of an individual woman artisan in Brazil and takes over one day to make.
- Beautifully finished with brocade silver fabric liner, one inside zipped pocket, custom metal zip top.
- Comes with hang tag signed by the artist.
- Vegan & up-cycled, sustainable fashion.